View The Forward Education Trust’s Ethos, Vision and Values
Our role is to enable each individual child to achieve his or her full potential through equality of opportunity provided in a multicultural and inclusive educational setting. We believe that learning should be enjoyable, lifelong experience and see parents/carers as our partners in the educative process.Mission Statement
We believe our school should be:
- A place where everyone matters and where learning can be fun.
- A caring place where your child will be safe and feel secure.
- A place where you and your child will always feel welcome.
- A place where your child will gain in self-confidence as they experience success through challenge and achievement.
- A place where your child will succeed and where every success will be celebrated.
- A place which will keep you in touch with your child’s progress.
- A place that will let you know the things you can do to help your child.
- A place which will ensure that your child receives their full educational entitlement.
- A place which will ensure that your child achieves their full potential.
- A place which is an integral part of the community in which you live.
- A place which celebrates the cultural and religious diversity you bring to the school.
- A place in which the highest standards of behaviour and consideration for others are upheld.
- A place where staff are aware of the example they set to your child in everything they say and do.
- A place which will continually strive to improve the quality of its provision.
- A place which responds to the changing needs of your child.
- A place which will support and encourage your child in their efforts to achieve success.
- A place which will acknowledge the contribution you can make to your child’s education.
School rules are largely a matter of common sense and good manners, consistent with the safety and well-being of everyone in the school community.
A high standard of behaviour is expected at all times, showing courtesy, respect for one another and for possessions. Here are the simple rules we encourage all children to follow: